Friday, August 14, 2009

Disney, Disney, here we come!!!!!!!

It's finally here, the day is finally here.

Around 4pm Myself, Kathy, Evan, my in-laws, both brother in laws, one sister in law, two nephews,and two nieces all board a plane for Orlando, Fl. Final destination DISNEYWORLD. First time flying since I was 3yrs old, obviously the first time flying for Evan. This is what we've been working so hard for, for so long. My car is missing a muffler and is currently six months past due getting an inspection. We've been making Scrooge real proud.

A dream I thought would never happen. When Evan was real young and people would come to our house and see all the Disney films they would often say we seem to have gone overboard. The thing is I had most of those long before Evan was born. I'm a big Disney freak. Yes even though I admit at times they can get a bit corney and stale. Still certain of their films just light me up.

Disney is something I gave up on a long time ago. This is going to be fantastic. Kathy and I have recently survived a very rocky period of our marriage and are closer than we've been in years. Evan is finally beginning to understand there are reprucussions for his actions and he is regretting them. We may not be rich but we are a strong family and right now I am in a very good place.

Anywho I wont be around for about a week, unless sis in law brings her laptop and let's me borrow it. Still I look forward to it all. There's got to be a few stories in this. YEEHAWW!!!!!!!

0 comments: